Provides a platform to seek, recognize, encourage & nurture hidden beauty and talent across the country and help fulfill their aspirations and dreams The main motto of the pageant is to spread awareness about the killing of unborn girls (female foeticide) an alarming and frightening reality It involves the collusion of families, doctors and a social structure that the desire of a boy child at any cost. This has resulted in the death of over 3 crore unborn girls since independence
Our winners will travel across India to spread awareness against female foeticide through seminars, camps and campaigns
- The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organisers.
- The applicant should be between 18 - 25 years of age as on 31st December 2018. The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver's license, etc).
- The applicant uses the prefix 'Miss'(or equivalent) before his name
- The applicant should not / have not been married and never been through any ceremony directly or indirectly, either valid or invalid, whether civil, religious or tribal which is recognized as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world and should never have had a marriage annulled or never have had a child nor been a parent.
- The applicant should be a natural born female.
- The applicant should be a bonafide Indian citizen, holding a valid Indian passport and should be a resident of India as per the applicable laws of India .
- The applicant or the applicant's immediate family should not be related to any person employed in Elite India Pagents, or contest sponsors, and their sub - contractors, or any of the judges as informed to the applicant at any stage. In case of such a relation, the applicant must disclose the same immediately.
- The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant.
- The Organisers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
- The regional round expenses (travel & stay) will have to be borne by the participant.
- The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
- The Organisers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at his own risk and can have no claim against EIP in any regard.
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
- Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
- The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
- Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organiser.
- The Organisers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
- In the event of any dispute, the Organisers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
- The courts of Delhi have the jurisdiction over all disputes.
- For further information / clarifications, contact at + 91 - 9540556677 or mail at email@example.com.
PLEASE DO NOT COURIER YOUR DOCUMENTS TO US, YOU CAN BRING THEM DIRECTLY AT THE VENUE FOR AUDITIONS AND REGISTRATIONS